Waikīkī is a beachfront neighborhood of Honolulu, on the south shore of the island of Oʻahu, in Hawaii, United States. Waikiki is best known for Waikīkī Beach, the white sand beach shoreline fronting the neighborhood.
Things to do in Waikiki:
1) Kayak, Surf, or Snorkel on Waikiki’s iconic beach.
2) Take a submarine tour and descend 100 feet underwater witnessing the beautiful coral and fish of Waikiki and seeing sunken shipwrecks and airplanes.
3) Take a hike at the famous Diamond Head State Park for the best views of Waikiki.
4) Take a trip to the famous Waikiki Aquarium and take a look at zebra sharks,octopuses, and more underwater creatures.
5) Visit Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial, and the Battleship Missouri Memorial. The history of Hawaii comes to life at Honolulu’s Pearl Harbor. Tour the legendary USS Arizona Memorial, commemorating the soldiers and crew who perished during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. Take a guided tour of the sunken hull of Battleship USS Arizona and the museum, featuring WWII history exhibits and a documentary film. Celebrating US victory and the end of WWII, the Battleship Missouri Memorial is a living museum with exhibits, memorabilia and activities that tell the history of the world’s most famous battleship.