A croissant is a buttery flaky viennoiserie pastry named for its well known crescent shape. Croissants and other viennoiserie are made of a layered yeast-leavened dough.
When I think of Paris I think of finding the perfect croissant and I know that many people are on the hunt to find it too. Look no further, here is a list of where to find the best croissants in Paris!
1) 134 RdT, 134 Rue de Turenne, 75003
2) Le Grenier à Pain des Abbessess, 38 Rue des Abbesses, 75018
3) Boulangerie L’Essentiel Mouffetard, 2 Rue Mouffetard, 75005
4) Boulangerie des Belles Feuilles, 22 Rue des Belles Feuilles, 75016
5) Boulangerie Pichard, 88 Rue Cambronne, 75015